The PlushMat! Just Got More Luxurious
The PlushMat! is the world's leading orthopeadic dog bed, made locally in Australia and it has a new look, Bouclé! Our Bouclé is a premium fabric offering, with millions of different size loops across the fabric, giving a soft, sophisticated and luxurious appearance and feel.
Our Bouclé Comes in Three Beautiful Colours
PlushMat! Key features:
- Orthopaedic mattress for optimal support, conforming to body shape
- High quality Australian-Made, non-toxic mattresses
- Eases muscular tension and pressure on joints
- Excellent for all ages and breeds
- Particularly beneficial for arthritic, injured or dogs recovering from surgery
- Luxurious, removable & machine washable covers
- Stylish look with rounded corners
- Your choice of three luxury Bouclé fabrics
- Independently pressure tested for pressure absorption & relief on skeletal and muscle structure
- Your dog's bed won't flatten with our Five Year Non-Flatten Guarantee
- Hidden zip-in pocket design for those cheeky pups
- Designed and made in Australia in the Hunter Valley
- Anti-microbial mattress. Nasties can't live in our beds
- 2-year manufacturing warranty on our workmanship
Current 1-2 week manufacturing turn around
Caring for your Bouclé bed:
Our luxurious Bouclé is a strong and commercial grade fabric, but we do not recommend it for dogs that nest and scratch their bedding. This is not suitable for dogs that nest and scratch their bedding.
Bouclé PlushMat! Sizes are:
Small - 71cm x 45cm x 8cm
Medium - 87cm x 60cm x 8cm
Large - 103cm x 73cm x 10cm
Extra Large - 123cm x 85cm x 10cm
Being manufacturers we can make our ortho range to any size. Send us a message on the online chat or an email to email@example.com
After an outdoor dog bed? Check out our TuffMat!
Want to view more information about our fabric and colour options? Click here!
Click to see Our Orthopedic Bed Benefits
If searching for quality Australian Made dog beds and you can't see behind-the-scenes photos & videos on a company's website or their socials of Aussies sewing, it's almost certainly not genuinely made in Australia. This is a hugely prominent issue right now with many companies claiming to be Aussie Made, whilst not being so - which is why we've developed our own Genuinely Australian Made & Owned Logo - read here why!