Limited Edition PlushMat!
Limited Edition PlushMat! Colours & fabrics!
We have an incredible range of PlushMat! fabrics available just in time for Christmas. These fabrics/ colours incur a surcharge to cover the large cost of the fabric. The inner remains the same to our PlushMat!
An absolute luxury print and feel. It's 67% Acrylic and 33% polyester and screams luxury. The patterned texture provides just as much in look as it does in feel. Leopard Print lovers will fall inlove with this fabric.
A 100% polyester fabric, the Zebra Print is incredibly soft and inviting. Matching any home with someone that loves Zebra's - this fabric is a rarity.
Our favourite "print", the Cow Print suits almost any home. It's brown and white patterns are truly reflective of the animal and this soft & luscious fabric is an eye catcher!
Our 100% cotton fabrics are stunning. They are a purely natural fabric and as such require more care and attention (potentially not suited to animals that bring a lot of mud in). These fabrics will provide a luxury comfort for your best friend. Excellent for dogs that overheat easily.
Limited Edition PlushMat! key features:
- 7 luxurious Warwick Fabrics!
- Therapeutic benefits. Our foam absorbs & relieves the pressure of your dog's joints and muscles, allowing your dog to relax whilst optimally supported. Excellent for those that are growing, arthritic, injured or frail.
- Five Year Comfort Guarantee. Only Australian company with a non-flatten guarantee
- Never requires re-stuffing or 'fluffing' - it’s like a human bed.
- Removable & washable cover - wash on a normal machine wash cycle.
- Cover is over-locked / will not fray or fall apart
Hidden zip in pocket design - nothing to entice chewing/ bed destruction
Australian made in the Hunter Valley, NSW
- Australian made foam is rot/ mould-resistant and anti-microbial. Fleas and germs can't live in our beds
- Rounded corners provide a stylish finish
2-year manufacturer warranty on our workmanship.
- Stylish leather PlushMat! logo
- 100% Non-toxic and human grade pet bedding
Designed for all dogs, but particularly helpful for those that are:
- Energetic and growing. Having a supportive, orthopaedic bed sets your dog up for a happy & healthy life
- Ageing dogs or those prone to / living with hip displasia, arthritis, joint & muscle injuries
Four sizes: Small - 71cm x 45cm x 8cm Medium - 87cm x 60cm x 8cm Large - 102cm x 73cm x 10cm Extra Large - 123cm x 85cm x 10cm
Please view our sizing guide here for our recommended sizes.
We take pride in handmaking all of our bedding, presently our wait time is three weeks!
After an outdoor bed? Check out our TuffMat!
Our Five Year Comfort Guarantee ensures you'll have a bed that doesn't flatten for at least five years, making Your PlushMat! an investment for your dog's health.