PlushMat! Plus - Thermal & Therapeutic
we are hoping to be fully caught up by the end of January!
The PlushMat! Plus is Australia's best dog bed. It's a thermal multi-layered memory foam, therapeutic & orthopedic bed. Puppy Sleep Cell 2.0 technology is exclusive to Rover Pet Products and has been developed to make your dog's sleep the best it's ever been. The PlushMat! Plus has a 10-year Comfort Guarantee. The 1st and only in Australia. FREE shipping to more than 95% of Australia. All prices include GST.
FREE embroidery with your PlushMat! Plus!
Designed with all dogs in mind, the PlushMat! Plus has one side that cools your dog, and one side that heats your dog. Many dogs suffer from sleeping cold, or overheating - the PlushMat! Plus is here to provide a solution!
Our materials are the best of the best and have been carefully sourced. They are 100% non-toxic.
PlushMat! Plus key features:
- Thermal memory foam is supportive and contours to your dog's shape as they rest, perfectly absorbing the pressure from their joints and muscles whilst providing them the most comfortable & even sleep they've ever had.
- 10 Year Comfort Guarantee. This bed is made with the best materials. This 100% memory foam bed will offer support, comfort and luxury for your dog whilst not flattening for a minimum of 10 years.
- Investment for your dog's sleep & health. Cost of XL averages out per year to $49.50.
- Puppy Sleep Cell 2.0 supports your dog's weight and contours to their shape and distributes the pressure from your dog's muscles & joints evenly.
- 100% non-toxic materials.
- Handmade in the Hunter Valley.
- 2-year manufacturing warranty.
- Hidden zip design.
- Commercial grade luxurious fabrics.
- NO DACRON
FREE SHIPPING to 95% of the country.
- Made with 99% Australian made materials.
Small - 71cm x 45cm x 8cm
Medium - 87cm x 60cm x 8cm
Large - 102cm x 73cm x 10cm
Extra Large - 123cm x 85cm x 10cm
We take pride in handmaking all of our bedding, presently our wait time is up to three weeks. The current delay in shipping is due to the exceedingly high demand and we are trying to reduce this.