HANDMADE - that’s right we make them! Looking to get your best friend a luxurious orthopeadic bed? The PlushMat! is the answer.
PlushMat! key features:
- 16 luxurious Warwick commercial grade fabrics, all styled to the Piping of your choice. Warwick fabrics are the best.
- Therapeutic benefits. Our foam absorbs & relieves the pressure of your dog's joints and muscles, allowing your dog to relax whilst optimally supported. Excellent for those that are growing, arthritic, injured or frail.
- Five Year Comfort Guarantee. Your dog's bed wont flatten for at least five years - we guarantee it.
- Never requires re-stuffing or 'fluffing' - it’s a human grade bed, not 'pet grade'.
- Removable & washable cover - wash on a normal machine wash cycle.
- Cover is over-locked & will not fray or fall apart
Hidden zip in pocket design - nothing to entice chewing/ bed destruction
Australian made in the Hunter Valley, NSW
- Australian made foam is rot/ mould-resistant and anti-microbial. Fleas and germs can't live in our beds
- Rounded corners provide a stylish finish
2-year manufacturer warranty on our workmanship
- Stylish leather PlushMat! logo
- 100% Non-toxic and human grade pet bedding
- Option to add embroidery here
Designed for all dogs, but particularly helpful for those that are:
- Young & energetic. Having a supportive bed is imperative for a healthy life.
- Ageing dogs or those prone to or living with hip displasia, arthritis, joint & muscle injuries. Designed to mitigate arthritic ailments associated with 'soft beds', the TuffMat! has had amazing results with improvement in muscle & joint movement in many dogs that were injured, arthritic & bed-ridden.
Four sizes: Small - 71cm x 45cm x 8cm Medium - 87cm x 60cm x 8cm Large - 102cm x 73cm x 10cm Extra Large - 123cm x 85cm x 10cm
Not sure of the size? Check our Sizing guide or send us a message!
We take pride in handmaking all of our bedding, presently our wait time is three weeks!
After an outdoor bed? Check out our TuffMat!
Our Five Year Comfort Guarantee ensures you'll have a bed that doesn't flatten for at least five years, making Your PlushMat! an investment for your dog's health.